aylesbury newbie

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammers

Reaction score
hi all,day off tomorrow to pick up new bike.2012 s1000 rr ,cant wait better than xmas.

congrats.. i went out on mine today for the first time in a month... easy to forget just how awesome they are!
I live just down the road in Princes Risborough so if you fancy a ride when the weather picks up give me a shout! :D
Dave

hi dave,hoping to try it out saturday,must find somewhere other than A41 to see what its all about.cheers tim

hi dave,hoping to try it out saturday,must find somewhere other than A41 to see what its all about.cheers tim
Snap! fun though the a41 is, there are some decent stretches of road hidden around here, having only just moved here im still exploring!

How was your first run out?

Dave

hi dave it was a bit of an eye opener,alot more grunt than the ducati i had.I might go out tomorrow to see how the bike performs now dave wood has fitted a full akra system and reflashed the ecu,we could meet up if your around dave

I'm still waiting for my exhaust can back from having a baffle fitted, should be this week, i'll pm you my number for next time youre out and about.

I know what you mean, i went from a honda vfr800 to the beemer, quite a difference! what power figures did you get from the reflash?

I was wondering wether mine was a duffer as it was only showing 176 hp at 12,000 rpm.After reflash 185 hp at 12,700 rpm at the wheel.Anyways it's quick and fun to ride what more could you want.Happy days

Latest posts

Back