Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just picked up a 2012 S1000rr that I'm going to be turning into a track bike for this season.

Looking for advice and race parts.

Cheers Mark

Welcome ! Sure there will be someone along with some spares and advice. For me, suspension comes first, generally standard can be set up depending how you ride, full system will unlock some power but will be subject to excess noise. Scour ebay for common things that break in a crash. Tyres will be a big money drain for a thou....

Welcome, limited on the advice I can offer I as bought a fully prepared race bike but sure there will someone who can run you through the process.

Happy to share my spec if it helps but maybe overkill as it was built to race.

Welcome. A pal of mine has some Gen 2 rear sets and levers. Rear sets were ?300 and rarely used and the levers are Chinese things.

Welcome ! Sure there will be someone along with some spares and advice. For me, suspension comes first, generally standard can be set up depending how you ride, full system will unlock some power but will be subject to excess noise. Scour ebay for common things that break in a crash. Tyres will be a big money drain for a thou....

Hi, it's already got maxton fork internals and a Maxton GP10 shock, also an Arrow full system.
I have got a decent source for tyre's as well ??
Cheers

Welcome. A pal of mine has some Gen 2 rear sets and levers. Rear sets were ?300 and rarely used and the levers are Chinese things.

Hi, can you send me your mates details, interested in the rearsets.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back