Ay Up from Cheshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernie90

Reaction score
Mornin, am soon to get a new S1KRR as soon as I can find one, local dealer says that there are none around with the spec I want until September at the earliest which is a pain :mad:

Hi, welcome to the forum. Surprised that you can't find a suitable bike. Have you spoken to many dealers? Alan Jeffries and Lind are forum vendors and always try and look after members if you think contacting them may be an option.

Is it the motorsport colours that's the limiting factor? I've heard similar.

Yes Rosso I am looking for a Motorsport with the performance pack and upgraded wheels etc, dealer said they can get the black or red/white, he suggested I take the red/white and part ex it when he gets stock in September

Thanks Soofsayer, I tried 2 dealers local to me from the BMW dealer finder page. I will try the 2 you mention

He suggested I take the red/white and part ex it when he gets stock in September

Spoken like a true salesman, lol. Hold out for what you want Ernie, one will turn up soon.

Welcome to the site and good luck on sourcing the bike you want, as Soof says contact the forum vendors and take it from there.

JimmyMac

No worries, let us know how you get on.
Hope you get sorted, amazing piece of kit.

Welcome to the forum Ernie!

Good luck souring your ideal RR, I agree with JimmyMac waiting for what "you" want rather then rushing in for something that's not quite right.

Enjoy the forum!

Oli

Welcome to the forum ernie, great choice of bike mate. A friend of mine is one of the salesman at Rainbow BMW, I saw a brand new Motorsport coloured one in the showroom with performance and pillion pack for sale. They have only had it a few days and I'm pretty sure it will go quick. Not sure if it's what you want or not but if so give them a call and ask for Chris (salesman) 01709835917 they don't open on Mondays.

Took me ages, patience is a virtue, sadly that counts for nowt when you're buying a S1Thou [emoji23]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments, found one in Oxford that has everything I was after including forged wheels etc, just need to wait for it to be delivered

Thanks for the comments, found one in Oxford that has everything I was after including forged wheels etc, just need to wait for it to be delivered

Congratulations on your new RR!

Hope it's delivered soon and you get that first 600 mile service out the way ASAP :D

Latest posts

Back