APM Carbon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javlin

Reaction score
Has there been any issues with APM I ordered some parts a long while back, when I chased them they said they were arriving this week and would forward an invoice which I still haven't seen. I've been dealing with Albert there were a lot of good things about him and APMs products when I placed the order but I'm now feeling a little nervous. I know someone commented that they were no longer a sponsor of the site, so have any other members had issues or am I worrying unnecessary.

I had a similar ordeal as you. When I kicked off my enquiry through to order placement it was Albert doing the negotiation and to be fair I did get a good deal from them. Then I received a faulty part and no hugger (without the hole) From this point Albert faded into the background and I was dealing with a guy named Jurgen and a Pia for a time.

They agreed to replace the faulty part and I agreed to have it sent with the hugger when it arrived. This was all in January and the order was not fulfilled till March. I was constantly chasing them and some times they never responded to email and I felt a bit left in the lurch as you. But they came good in the end just that the lead times were silly. Apparently the hugger wasn't off the shelf and had to be manufactured.

I don't think there's anything to worry about based on my experience, it just a nervous affair spending so much cash with a company in another country.

I know Full Six (as opposed to APM) are struggling to keep up with demand - was the same for my order through Conquest Carbon back in Feb, before they replaced APM on here.

Thanks for that guys I think I'll try and get some reassurance that the order is correct before its sent to me and before I pay for it. I'll let you know how I get on hopefully itll all work out ok. Let's see.

Hi Javelin. APM were on the site before I took over the reigns. I took APM off the site earlier this year because of communication issues and replaced them with conquest carbon who offer better member pricing, better service and wider/relevant product range.

I think you will get your order, they've always delivered as far as I am aware, or maybe cancel and reorder with conquest carbon?

Last edited:
Thanks soof I'll see how it goes if the parts have arrived and are correct I'd like to have them, Albert did do me a good deal price wise, but it's as you said communication seems difficult.

Back