Anyone play an instrument?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dom501

Reaction score
Reason I ask Is because I started having saxophone lessons about 10 months ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I've got my grade 1 exam coming up in June (just after IOM). Thought I'd do exams just to set myself goals.

Nope, just my own ;)
But nice one mate, good luck.
I'm in Love with 'Lovely Laura' especially her Ibiza sets

Sent from ma phone Galaxy S7

Good for you Dom. I was at a music concert last week and the sax player was awesome, great instrument.

I played piano as a child but found girls and beer more interesting, absolutely no regrets :).

Hope the exam goes well. :)

Not me either Dom, Sons a drummer and Daughter is a Chelloist, don't know where they get it from but the milkman is always whistling?

Good luck with the Sax exam, when serving in the Gulf my roommate was learning the sax and could only play "Summertime and the living is easy" which was fine for the first 3 months unfortunately we were away for 8.

Great lad but never got any better.

JimmyMac

I've been playing guitar for about ten years now, still not very good haha. I've always fancied trying the piano so I bought one last month, lots of fun.

Good look with your exam?

I've always liked listening to music (not a telly person) but never got round to learning an instrument when I was younger, as I don't think I would have had the self discipline. My lessons only last for 30 mins a week so the rest is up to me.
I'm in my late thirties now so I'm not aiming to be John Coltrane but I see it more as something to do instead of watching Coronation Street.

I've been playing guitar for about ten years now, still not very good haha. I've always fancied trying the piano so I bought one last month, lots of fun.

Good look with your exam?

That was meant to be an exclamation not a question mark haha

Nope, just my own ;)
But nice one mate, good luck.
I'm in Love with 'Lovely Laura' especially her Ibiza sets

Sent from ma phone Galaxy S7

i have seen lovely laura in ibiza @oceanbeach club she is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who hasn't heard of lovely laura. I reckon I ought to call myself "The Delightful Dom". Must admit it has a nice ring to it.

Am I the only one who hasn't heard of lovely laura. I reckon I ought to call myself "The Delightful Dom". Must admit it has a nice ring to it.

you tube here lovely laura @ ocean beach club you will see some eye candy too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been working as a record producer for the last 20 years so pick up the odd instrument from time to time!! Good luck with your exam...learning sax is challenging! :topsy_turvy:
Reason I ask Is because I started having saxophone lessons about 10 months ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I've got my grade 1 exam coming up in June (just after IOM). Thought I'd do exams just to set myself goals.

I haven't learned Baker Street yet, the only 80's song I've had a go at is Careless Whisper. Don't get me wrong I'm not a massive George Micheal fan but it has a sax solo.

All the other music I'm learning is Classical (Blue Danube, Nessun Dorma and Jupiter from the Planets). I was never a big classical music fan but after learning it over the past several months it's warming on me.

My real love is Jazz though esp John Coltrane/ Miles Davis... but I need to walk before I can run.

SNOW... did I say Careless Whisper:culpability:

I'm the best air guitarist I know and have ever seen ! 30+ years of practice and still learning , it's not as easy as people think !!!

Back