Anyone know the cost on the bmw tank bag support bracket.??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUZZ

Im welsh get over it.!!!!
Reaction score
How much are the petrol tank brackets that hold the bag to the tank from bmw..??? Might be buying a tank bag but the bracket isnt with it.???

The guy that is selling this on eBay seems to suggest that BMW do not sell the bracket separately from the bag. A quick call to your dealer should clarify this, but it looks to be a relatively simple thing to fabricate using the fixing points on the air box cover.

I ordered the tank bag from my dealer and arranged to pick it up when collecting the bike from its first service. Didn't actually know I needed the bracket until the dealer had already fitted it, but it still cost what I expected to pay, which was whatever the list price for the bag was (I forget what the price was, but it was in the accessories catalogue)! Where are you getting it from, and why do you think it isn't included?

The mounting bracket should most definitely be included or its just a bag that has been pinched off someones bike.

I'm guessing that bracket would be stupid money. But ask dealer for price or you could get someone to make you one? I know a guy who could make it?

Getting the sw motech tank bag with the sat nav holder,was going to buy it up the nec but run out of money but the lady who i bought my panniers off will do show price for tank bag and all the bits and she was hot aswell......bonus.!!!

Didn't know you were looking for the BMW bag. I have a brand new one with bracket sitting in my closet. Haven't got around to posting it up for sale.

I just bought the sw motech one now from the stunning bonnie of motohaus. ;)

Buzz,

We always seem to be bidding on the same things!!

Spoke to Williams in Manchester and you CAN'T buy it on it's own I'm afraid.

Latest posts

Back