Anyone Have a K67 without DDC?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most order DDC because the resale is higher...it doesn't stop you fitting a cartridge kit and shock. There are ways to delete the DDC electronics too so you get no warning lights.

Thank you Alex. I normally don't spend money up front to increase it's resale value. I will have to find someone that wants a non DDC bike when the time comes.
I could keep the DDC and go with a Wilbers. Or go with a full Ohlins and no DDC. The final cost is the same. I only weigh 65kg with my gear on. The factory suspension is worthless to me.
Any other options anyone?

You're right you are too light for the standard springs and you've covered the options. The passively suspended version of the RR will also be too stiff and I do not know of anyone re-springing them. The non-ddc suspension is what comes fitted to the M1000RR. You could contact MCT in Stowmarket and see if they will respring the supplied forks and shock and they are also an Ohlins/K-Tech acredited sales and service point. Darren will give you the best advice. There's others too like SW Suspension who have also done work for members on here.

Full Fork Replacement = Ohlins
Fork Cartridges = Ohlins, KTech, Biturbo, Maxton, Mupo.
Shocks = Ohlins, KTech, Biturbo, Maxton, Mupo.
DDC = Wilbers, Tractive

Suspension

I have a K-Tech cartridge kit and shock available. I personally won?t be buying another BMW with DDC again.

I personally love the ddc.

Currently doing 1.47s around almeria so it can't be that bad
People like you...grrr.

1:52.6 still can't beat my 9th lap of 5 days [emoji1751][emoji1751]

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back