RCK3 + K67 connectivity

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone had issues with the RCK3 talking to a '23 K67? I cannot get them connected. My laptop doesn't see the bike so somewhere there's an issue. I'm wondering if its my laptop cause it's USB-C and I'm having to use converters to connect to the RCK3. But then could just be the bike will not talk to the RCK3. Bike and Laptop greenlights show on the RCK3 and it says it has power from the laptop.

Diagnostic ideas would be welcomed

Screenshot 2023-10-26 195703.jpg

Last edited:
RCK3 + K67 Connectivity

As far as I?m aware the RCK3 is not compatible with the K67. You would need an MRCK. The same applies to the M1000RR.

Yeah you see Crowe told me I could use it like a GS-911 still.

I asked on FB he's now saying to try the MRCK software with the Bosch hardware, but it might still not work.

GS-911 order this weekend seems most likely. Need to clear the adaptions on the gear shift.

the GS if a better tool i found for diagnostic stuff. tbh you'd prob sell the rck unit for the same money as new gs unit.

Yeah I only held on as I 'already had it'...but handn't gotten round to trying it until I needed it :facepalm: Will try again in a few mins with the MRCK soft and Bosch Driver update. If no dice I will put an order in.

As directed I installed the MRCK software and it does have a K67 Diagnostic Option. But alas when test on 2 different laptops I couldn't get the ECU to communicate.

Per the top of the page red bar. Communication with the ECU is not possible. There maybe updates in time but I've ordered a GS911 wifi in the hope that will work. I have a feeling I'll end up at BMW before I pack the bike in a stillage next Saturday.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 161351.pngScreenshot 2023-10-27 162821.png

As a final throw of the dice I've just chucked the latest VCI drivers in that I could find.
Bosch_MTS_6512_VCI_2.3.170.7...

Even if it works I'm committed to the GS-911.

i've no doubt the gs will work, saved me loads of track time over the years, worth every penny

And indeed it came to pass, the RCK3 still doesn't want to play ball but the GS-911 did, adaptions reset, I will calibrate my shifter!

Latest posts

Back