Anyone else feel like this?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why i went for new blade rather than gen4, i'm hoping i've not made a bad decsion swapping the beemer, but time will tell i guess...

I definitely feel more comfortable/familiar on my 2012, but that's just road riding - haven't had the Gen 4 on track yet. Suspect it'll need some height adjustments when I do to have a chance of a fair comparison.

Nothing to do with Bananman's comments, but if you watch that vid there appear to be some inappropriate obstructions on that track? One marshals post that looks like it ought to be on the other side of the track (left hander about half way round) and soon after that there appeared to be a truck and trailer parked near(ish) the track for a while.

Last edited:
not built it yet, i have a bare chassis+swingarm with a wheel in atm :) ,loads of boxes of bits, loom,ecu suspension etc all waiting for me to open, look at, then think where the **** does that go !! :highly_amused:

I find my '21 Gen 4 to be much more nimble than a Gen 3 I rode while at track school and my Gen 4 feels lighter as well. I also like the menu interface better.

Latest posts

Back