Anglesey Circuit 8/9th September

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kls

Reaction score
Leaving for Anglesey later today nearly 200 mile trip!

Really looking forward for 2 track days here, not done Anglesey before

I'll update you on my return

done my first track day there just over a year ago 250 mile from newcastle! nice track and no noise testing which is a bonus!

enjoy it

I love Ty Croes especially the international circuit. Great location, great scenery, great track and no noise limits lol lol

Just got back, what a brilliant track. Weather was fab for both days, but the best was 1 to 1 tuition for me with Dan Linfoot what a great guy. My mate got tuition with Ian Hutchington, and others had tuition with Jamie Whittam or Steve Brogan.

Included in the cost of the track day was the tuition free tea coffee and biscuits all day and free photos, once I get them I'll post a few up

Day 1 we used the costal circuit and day 2 the international circuit both layouts where brilliant,

Nice short drive for you there? I had Dan at the Chris Walker race school (whatever happened to that?), and I agree, he was a really good guy..

Just got back, what a brilliant track. Weather was fab for both days, but the best was 1 to 1 tuition for me with Dan Linfoot what a great guy. My mate got tuition with Ian Hutchington, and others had tuition with Jamie Whittam or Steve Brogan.

Included in the cost of the track day was the tuition free tea coffee and biscuits all day and free photos, once I get them I'll post a few up

Day 1 we used the costal circuit and day 2 the international circuit both layouts where brilliant,

that sounds like the mutts nuts. Who did you book it with?

Photos Anglesey Circuit 8/9th September

fe51ec1f9c49b4c6d852a4422dbfcfed_zpsqxnutk5d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

5bbe92a2fc39b98c3d238030232256f6_zpsqoks96co.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Trackday

Great pictures. Anglesey is always stunning on a good day.

Latest posts

Back