Alpha racing quick action throttle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will loose the heated grips because you replace the throttle tube with a new one

Guys I'm new to this forum and only just ordered my rr due in a couple of weeks can you tell me if this quick action throttle will suit my bike as it comes with heated grips.Before you hang me guys it was the only one available It was that or wait 3 months for delivery on one without heated grips.

nothing wrong with heated grips.

As per what cally says.

Sorry if i sound ignorant but does this have the effect of reducing the amount of turn required to go from zero to full throttle, if it does definitely add me to the list as I have a knack'd wrist from an old break which restricts my movement and currently I cannot go from zero to full without regripping and discomfort.

If it does a defo + 1

right I've spoke with Matt today they only have 5 50mm kits in stock, but can get more in, they come with medium compound grips, he said he would prefer it if I paid for the 5, so I'll get them paid for tomorrow, they will be delivered to my address then I'll distribute them between us, price is £310 delivered to me so between 5 it's about £62 then a few quid for me to post out to individuals so looking around £66 delivered, usually price is £66 plus delivery so not a massive saving but better than alphas 93 euro plus expensive delivery, not sure how to do this fairly, first 5 to go to first 5 on list? if your on list can you please confirm interest
cheers

I'm still up for purchase - but was 6th on list. Don't mind overtaking though LOL.
Just PM me if you want payment.
Thanks, M

sorry guys I've been busy with work and other things, this group buy thing has kind of stalled at the minute, I arranged a price on the Thursday, tried to contact him Friday to pay but he was away at snet bsb, he said he would call Monday, eventually spoke to him said he would get them ready to go and ring me back for payment, tried calling back a few times and text but no reply!! I'll give it one last shot tomorrow, if it don't come off I'll just forget it as it's a lot of hassle for me for the sake of ?6, I'll let people know if it's still a gooer tomorrow
cheers

Latest posts

Back