Alpha Racing Parts - Gen3&4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenno78

Reaction score
Mods - I did check with Alex before posting so hope this isn't breaking any rules.

--------

I've just been speaking to Adam at Fortis Racing as I was interested in some Alpha Racing parts. The prices on his site seem very competitive and I wondered if anyone else needed some bits to get a collective order together (with the intention of a further discount).

https://fortisracing.co.uk/collections/alpha-racing-gen-3

I know they don't stock everything so some bits will need to be ordered from Germany, and it will depend on 2 things. 1. whether Germany has stock (for Gen 3 items) and 2. whether the prices have gone up.

I'm looking to get:

- 4pc fairing kit
- Fairing mounting kit
- Carbon frame protection kit
- Carbon front fender

This may be a non-starter, but please let me know if there's any interest.

alpha Racing

To be honest you would be far better off just ordering individually as alpha Racing stock does vary in availability for older models. You could be waiting a while especially if you are trying to order in bulk as alpha Racing tend to only ship when the consignment is complete as opposed to sending parts piecemeal.

Re: alpha Racing

To be honest you would be far better off just ordering individually as alpha Racing stock does vary in availability for older models. You could be waiting a while especially if you are trying to order in bulk as alpha Racing tend to only ship when the consignment is complete as opposed to sending parts piecemeal.

Ive noticed gen 3 stock is always lacking.....have they already started discontinuing stuff for it :apologetic:

My full set of bodywork will be up for sale in the NY. ( @shy231_ I think you enquired but I forgot to get back to you)
1x Alpha style standard set with seat unit.
1x spare belly pan
2x tank covers
1x CRC Seat and tail.

Last edited:
My full set of bodywork will be up for sale in the NY. ( @shy231_ I think you enquired but I forgot to get back to you)
1x spare belly pan
2x tank covers
1x CRC Seat and tail.

Definitely interested Alex.....also a few other bits too if your splitting the rest :friendly_wink:

Yup i remember sending PM haha

1x spare belly pan
2x tank covers
1x CRC Seat and tail.

if the 1st dibs takers decide they dont want it, i'd be interested in the fairings also

Latest posts

Back