Alpha Racing fuel cap

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Can you purchase a replacement cap for these? Mine packed it?s bags and buggered off from the bike at the bottom of Duffus apparently never to be seen again.

8-FC0-C02-E-2427-4853-861-A-46-EFE4-F617-AD.jpg

alpha Racing Fuel Cap

Yes you can. Just send an email to alpha Racing and they can supply you with one or give Fortis Racing or PHR Performance a call and they should be able to help. Just make sure so tell them whether it?s a screw in or quick action cap that you need.

Alternatively, the fuel cap is made by TWM so you could just order the centre cap below if your not precious about branding.

https://www.bikersdiscountstore.co....uel-caps/twm/spare-fuel-cap-centre-pd-288.php

Looking at the caps there doesn?t seem to be any branding so the one you?ve put a link to will do the trick. I?ll just order that one, cheers!

I wish I asked this question a few months ago. I lost the cap of my Alpha at Donnington. I bought a complete TWM one to replace it and found out the cap fitted when it arrived.
I now have a mint TWM outer cap spare.

well,look on the bright side,someone might find the cap and ask if anyone has the outer for sale ;)

Latest posts

Back