Almost one year with the s1000rr.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ycoty

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is my bike history after getting my bike license 11 years ago i bought a Gsxr750, i hardly used the bike cause i had no experience and no one to ride with.
So it was sitting in the garage most of the time. After a while i let my wife convince me that i should sell the bike, after she kept nagging for several years i sold the bike and had regrets after a week. It still took me 5 years to buy an other one. So last year September i bought the s1krr-2015. And i must say wow this is a fantastic bike i have a few friends now which also ride and we often go to Germany to hit the twisties in the Eiffel. So this is my story.

Before registering i saw a lot of helpful info on this forum i am not that experienced yet but maybe in the future i can also contribute. As a matter a fact i am waiting for the postmen to bring my FE i ordered last week.

Greetz Ycoty

Welcome to the forum. Always better when you've got a group to share experiences with. Lots of my mates gave up once they had kids.

Where are you based?

Hi Ycoty, welcome to the site.

Enjoy your new bike, you'll be surprised what you can contribute to the site, joining is the best step.
Hope to meet up one day.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back