24 Grand HP4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im with Soof and JimmyMac. I bought mine to ride it..I never get too attached...ill keep it for a few years then probably punt it..

Says there is 1700 odd RS4s ..my last car ...shit there must be 100 of them up in my area..we've loads up here

That website is really fun, or I'm very sad. There a fewer HP4s than some of the exotic ferraris etc.

There's a RS4 & 6 on my road, quite a few about. Around here they don't buy them for the bad weather, but because they have very small dicks. Obviously not the case in Scotland, that's what Joyce said. :)

Yeah I really like them as I looked at buyin one , think my comment has misinterpreted , it is a lovely bike but not a bike I'd expect to increase in value hence the thread and the dealers reason for 24k price tag . It's a stunning paint job . I really was waiting for hp version of the 15 rr . As for iconic bikes I think the 10rr was a game changer . I know that lads racing Hp 4 s 2014/15 season were told to buy 15 models as cheaper than reworking Hp . 16rr with Hp paint job is the answer lol .

RS4 must be heavy on fuel for day to day running Stu?

It was heavy Mac 18mpg nursing it... i put 56000 on it in 3 years work that out in petrol costs...frightening... booting it it was into single figures..what a car tho.. that V8 was special

That website is really fun, or I'm very sad. There a fewer HP4s than some of the exotic ferraris etc.

There's a RS4 & 6 on my road, quite a few about. Around here they don't buy them for the bad weather, but because they have very small dicks. Obviously not the case in Scotland, that's what Joyce said. :)

Haha Soof... I really need to meet this Joyce...again ..slurp

wheeeeeey joycie babyy!!! hahahaha

look to tarty to e mac , defo not worth the extra over base hp4
Eh?,along with the extra carbon there's the HP accessories too. I have the 15 model but would love a carbon HP4.
They really are a fantastic looking bike. Traveling the country looking for one put me off buying one, it was easier to just buy the new model.

I prefer the riding position of the '15 bike which along with the autoblipper were the main reasons for me chopping in my '13RR, buying a secondhand HP4 wouldn't have given me what I wanted. I agree with Sissy the HP4 paint job is superb and while I don't have or really want any carbon on my bike for me the HP4C still has a great spec and looks the business

there not that hard to find, carbon doesn't do it for me , but then again theres loads who just like to polish them we ride them, everyone to their own, looked at hp4 in dealer when I got my 16 plate and the new one feels better to sit on ergonomics, plus warranty, and more advanced, even the dealer said go for the new one, and there was 2 hp 4 in , as it happens went to different dealer , but they also had 1 in and he said go new,
Fair enough, yes everyone is different.
You guys may have the pick of nice bikes down south but it gets really tricky up here.
Cant say I just polish my bike but I do enjoy looking after anything I own.
Roll on the good weather!

Latest posts

Back