Another 20 grand HP4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice std HP4 carbon, what makes it worth 20k though? It'll never sell at that price..

I would pay 20k for this s1kr carbon 😂😂😂
0576c9e752c60e1926ee7822f48f0af2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Why the **** would you cover the swing arm up ?..

Sent from Galaxy S7

Protect the alloy from getting damaged and/or scratched. I use the same covers on my HP4 swingarm in case of a visit to the kitty litter. :)

I agree ?20k is unrealistic. Generally they do seem to be holding their money well as far as I can tell?

Id pay 20 too for the carbon one... but it takes the look right off it Soof

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Nice enough bike but deffo not ?20k. Has a few dings in the paint for only doing 1000+ miles, must have been sitting behind another sports bike with sticky tyres.

Think ?17k is on the money too Towers, its also the first Carbon I have seen without the sponsors decals fitted.

JimmyMac

Sponsor Decals removed also the tank decals have been taken off.

He would of been better putting back to stock and selling the extra carbon stuff on

Hmm i dont know but something is a bit fishy here ! Thats never 6 grands worth of carbon !! No decals ?, id like to see the condition of that swingarm under that awful protector because the bit you can see by the quickshift linkage looks chipped to buggary, the polished swingarm is one of the beautys of the bike !!
I would be pretty happy to put 20 quid on this bike doing a few more miles than advertised :distrust:

Its a lovely piece of work the swing arm. Just dont get the cover it up element . I do get the protection bit but form over function ? Nah not in my book...

Sent from Galaxy S7

Im with you guys. Ive come from a very boring r1 swing arm, the beamers swingarm is beautiful. Leave it uncovered i say

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Exactly, i have to say if i went to look at this one due to gut instinct id probably end up walking away !

Back