24 Grand HP4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crazy Stephen...mind you with then new legislation rapidly heading our way..new ZX10R as an example...makes these beasts even more attractive...
Yea but surely not at that price? (yet)... then again maybe i'm bias, i haven't got the money to blow on it! If someone bought it and rode it the value would plummet. Its a lot of money to lose.

Surely that won't sell at that price...

its not not even profiteering from them it's just an idiotic price.

Second hand I've noticed the hp4s are holding their value well, but that is bonkers. You could take a 3rd gen bike and do a lot with it for that kind of money and end up with arguably a better machine.

Thats the dealership i got told that i was lying over a fault with my bike under warrantee, total w@nkers. Should have stuck to where i bought it from in bristol

believe troy corser took one aound jerez 2 secs quicker than the hp4

Surely we are all wise enough to realise that these manufacturer/media tests are predetermined marketing exercises to 'convince' the public that they will somehow be faster with the latest machine.

In the real world the rider makes the difference between these machines. Michael Dunlop proved that at the TT last year by winning with his 'less advanced' 2014 bike instead of the 2015 bike BMW wanted him to win on.

I replaced my '13RR with a gen 3 because it was easier and more comfortable to ride not for any performance reasons, I don't / can't ride my bike much quicker than I did my R1 when I bought that new in 2003. I need a performance upgrade far more than my bike does!

Ha main dealer piss take again love to see how much the would bid you to buy or trade off you it would be well you know the new model a better bike and most wil buy that for 15 ! So get bid bugger all . Also my pal just bought motor sport + performance. Pack s1000 ?14500 !!

I replaced my '13RR with a gen 3 because it was easier and more comfortable to ride not for any performance reasons, I don't / can't ride my bike much quicker than I did my R1 when I bought that new in 2003. I need a performance upgrade far more than my bike does!

Wise words Mac....im not sure I can ride my HP4 any quicker than my RR9 blade I had for 3 years. .time will tell...

stu's phone

Crazy price but you can not get them new anymore, But saying that i bet there is a few on here got more than that in theres on here ?
Mine has
Bst wheels
Racetaylormade system
Different carbon belly pan (to fit exhaust)
Brembo nickel callipers
Auto blipper/shifter
Power commander/custom map
Private plate
R&G tail tidy
Watsen flush indicators
Intergrated tail light
Higher tinted front screen
Rear hugger
Gillies chain adjusters
Carbon intake air scoop
All for the love of bikes eh lol

Kevin, I'm also guilty of spending on my hp4, way behind you though :). That blipper is the dogs danglies.
The blipper is unreal how smooth it is on the downshift, We all guilty on spending on our bikes lol, But i suppose its better than spending it on booze and cigs eh

Latest posts

Back