2017 SC Project

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S1000RR2017

Reaction score
Hello,

Trying to get hold of SC project about a CRT exhaust for 2017 s1000rr sport, and not getting a reply.

Does anyone know if it's available yet if so where from?

Many Thanks,

Are you going direct to the Italian web site? They are pretty slow at repponding, if an exhaust isn't listed there for your model it isn't available, I just got my exhaust from them, took 6 weeks to turn up, be prepared.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

51f159d115ea1af00193daec219828a9.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

not many 3rd party end cans available for the 2017 yet....i believe Austin Racing have one on the way in next few weeks. I spoke to John @ Racefit who said he's mad busy but hoping to have one available soon. Pro-Race have agreed to send me a pair of race tips to try but haven't received them yet. I'm guessing they're all pretty busy prepping race bikes etc?? I quite like the new Akrapovic GP style end can but ?650 is a bit steep in my opinion....might hold out for Racefit which should hopefully be around ?400?

I don't know what's happened but the whole market seems to be behind. I expect it has something to do with fact the majority of motorcycle exhausts have been modded for sale in 2017. So that's every new bike from every manufacturer.

So it's taking time to get '17 spec parts to market, which is frustrating.

Speaking to Austin Racing, they have been waiting to get their hands on a 2017 model from friendly local dealer, because that's what they do. Bring a bike in and then build an exhaust to fit.
15/16 AR exhaust fitting point is no longer available on the 2017 model so guess they will have to re mod that too.
Last update from AR was hopefully 2-3 weeks and that was a week ago. Their facebook page is updated quicker than their website too

I don't know what's happened but the whole market seems to be behind. I expect it has something to do with fact the majority of motorcycle exhausts have been modded for sale in 2017. So that's every new bike from every manufacturer.

So it's taking time to get '17 spec parts to market, which is frustrating.

Speaking to Austin Racing, they have been waiting to get their hands on a 2017 model from friendly local dealer, because that's what they do. Bring a bike in and then build an exhaust to fit.
15/16 AR exhaust fitting point is no longer available on the 2017 model so guess they will have to re mod that too.
Last update from AR was hopefully 2-3 weeks and that was a week ago. Their facebook page is updated quicker than their website too

When the '15 came out I let Richy Austin have mine to play with then it was mates rates :courage:

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but SC now have a 2017 slip on...

http://www.sc-project.com/bmw_s1000rr_2017_e.htm

bmw_s1000rr_2017_S1_exhaust_silencer_sc_project_titanium_scproject.jpg

Thoughts?

I think the main aesthetic issue is still the cat, as opposed to the secondary inlet pipe. It's not ideal, but clearly there to stay for any 17 slip on.

It's going to be a 15/16 full system for me, followed with a replacement fairing lower to fill the cat gap.

Latest posts

Back