2017 s1000rr exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfceddie

Reaction score
Hi all

picked up my new bike last saturday and after saying to myself i was going to leave it standard until next spring i've got the bug to start changing things already,whats the best exhaust to be looking at? more than likely just going to be going for a slip on for now until funds allow a full system,
havent been far on the bike yet but totally blown away by it already

Ed

Hi all

picked up my new bike last saturday and after saying to myself i was going to leave it standard until next spring i've got the bug to start changing things already,whats the best exhaust to be looking at? more than likely just going to be going for a slip on for now until funds allow a full system,
havent been far on the bike yet but totally blown away by it already

Ed
Hi, there are a number of members on here who will gladly assist. For what it's worth I like the Project SC Conic? Delivery is from Italy [emoji106]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi Ed, I promised myself the same regarding keeping it stock........I'm in the same boater: exhausts. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot around that resemble what I would call a classic shape as in the earlier gen 1 and 2 akrapovic type. It looks like euro4 has played havoc for the slip on market, unless you like the MotoGP stubby look and sound. What have you found?

I was looking at the Moto gp style one last night and possibly will go for it,I went out Sunday and the only thing that's letting the bike down is the lack of noise at the moment

Just gone for the slip on gp style for now,really pleased with it
6c46c1c5c7ebfec9645fee3a666343cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akrapovič

You can't beat the quality of Akrapovič products.

Got a race fit carbon stubby on mine, awesome pipe, it's loud lol

Just gone for the slip on gp style for now,really pleased with it
6c46c1c5c7ebfec9645fee3a666343cf.jpg

I threw-up in my mouth a little when I first saw it...but it's really grown on me. Looks far better on the bike than I had expected.

Honestly I hated it when I seen it online but like you say once it's on the bike it looks totally different and it just goes with the black/grey perfectly

Latest posts

Back