2015 s1krr service light reset??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B33fys

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to be able to reset the service light on the 2015 s1000rr without getting dealer to do it? I'm going to be changing oil myself, genuine oil n filter.

Thanks,

Dave

Cheers lads. The GS911 wifi ain't cheap lol, might be worth a purchase though?

The cost of the unit is chicken feed compared to the valuation of the bike with no dealer service history, it will likely also cause warranty claim issues if you do all the servicing yourself.

The cost of the unit is chicken feed compared to the valuation of the bike with no dealer service history, it will likely also cause warranty claim issues if you do all the servicing yourself.

That's a good point, are there any independent garages near you that have the computer to plug in? I know that as long as your bike is serviced by a qualified mechanic the warranty is not effected - but if you do it yourself (no matter how competent you are) they might claim the warranty is invalid?

The warranty will not be affected as long as it's carried out by a vat registered workshop.

If we were too leave, EU laws would not all be repealed overnight, but our democratically elected Parliament could pass, alter or repeal whatever laws it sees fit, and be answerable to the electorate for their actions.

Last edited:
I'll be servicing it myself using genuine parts, bmw dealer told me this will be ok. The book will be stamped too ofcourse ;-) end of the day I'm keeping mine to turn it into a track bike in a couple of years!

Latest posts

Back