2015 S1000RR fell through :(

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all comments, still waiting for 2/3 shops to get back to me but i think they're all dreaming still... Selling private may be an option just wanted to save the hassle of all that and just ride to dealers sign a couple things then ride off

A PCP has a guaranteed future value. So if for any reason the bike is worth less than this at the end of the agreement you can hand it back!

In practice this rarely happens as the bike would be worth more than this and the equity would be yours to do what you want with....

Still getting dealers offering me 7k.. I want a 2015 model but not that bad, not when they have the same bike advertised for ?10,500... I was a motorcycle sales man for 3 years i know you need to make money but they're just taking the piss

I went to Lind Motorrad in Norwich for a quote on swapping the 2012 for a 2015 exDemo or New.

I was offered; ?7350 for my 9,000mile old Black fairly stock bike. This would have seen me have a whole ?1300 to put against the new bike. Which seems awfully shit when I started the PCP trading in a CB1R which was valued at 4k in that deal.

At the end of the day the PCP monthly is what matters most and that would have gone from ?98p/m to ?223p/m onthe exDemo or ?260+p/m for a new Sport with Perf Pack.

So my thoughts are. No thanks, I'll keep the '12 till at least '16.

Still getting dealers offering me 7k.. I want a 2015 model but not that bad, not when they have the same bike advertised for ?10,500... I was a motorcycle sales man for 3 years i know you need to make money but they're just taking the piss

Hi Chris, have you already tried southport super bikes? I've done a deal today with a guy called Sean on my other bike for another one, and very happy with the figures for the swap. Very straight talking, discussed glasses guide prices and swap costs, got him to move by a fair bit to get to my numbers. They aren't a charity obviously but I got a much better offer from them than 3 other dealers I have tried. He's back in on Thursday if you think it might be worth trying?

Hi Chris one of my pals has tried to sell his 2010 privately for ?7,500 but can not sell it, its a mint 8,000 mile bike but people don't or can not pay that kind of dosh out when you can go to a dealer get monthly payments and a warranty, I would wait a while mate or you could be paying too much dosh and not many months of great weather left, The dealers try to have your pants down, wait till the crap weather and you will get a good deal when no bikes are selling from the dealers,

Back