2015 RR Sport model

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sockets

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get a better deal than the offered price of ?14760 + ?490 for performance package?

I hear Parklane Motorrad will be the most competitive as they have the biggest buying power?

The dealers said that they would not 'piss 2012 models out of the door so the resale value would remain high'.

Ok - resale value is not that bad but doesn't justify quite a hefty increase in the new model price assuming similar depreciation.

There must be a deal out there somewhere for cash and no trade in?

Any dealers on the forum or punters in the know?

Has any got one yet? Went to launch but not sure when they are officially OTR?

Cheers All

Sockets

Hi mate
I'm paying ?16885 including the kitchen sink.

I got performance package thrown in on my motorsport colours with no trade in and cash sale , ?15145.

My dealer told me the ?14760 is for the black model - he said the Motorsport colour scheme is ?385 extra - so Beavis appears to have got ?500 off. Not bad.

Hmmm ParkLane is now my local dealer - I wasn't going to upgrade but I think it's worth a wander down to ask what would be in store (and book my MOT/Service).

Hmmm ParkLane is now my local dealer - I wasn't going to upgrade but I think it's worth a wander down to ask what would be in store (and book my MOT/Service).

Absolutely. When I have seen new bmw model launches in the past there has always been two consistent threads: significant waiting list, and no discounts until 2nd hand units start to get into the market. Anecdotally it would appear that neither of these ring true with the new sthou already. Odd.

Oversupply?

Absolutely. When I have seen new bmw model launches in the past there has always been two consistent threads: significant waiting list, and no discounts until 2nd hand units start to get into the market. Anecdotally it would appear that neither of these ring true with the new sthou already. Odd.

Oversupply?

My dealer has already been in touch with tails of woe about how their hands are tied by BMW!
I am on Black Forrest trip in May so may see how the land lies then.
There will always be a deal somewhere!

There must be deals out there, I just played 3 of against each other as they all know each other and want to beat the other then put a few white lies in the mix and got what I wanted at the price that I wanted.
Dean

No I didn't have to haggle at all really. He quoted ?15635 all in I said I'd have a think about it so he said I could have it free. I'd rather not say which dealer as I don't want to cause him any grief. He also said they were only getting 16 in for the full year.

I got a goodwill gesture but nothing to shout about, but I also get the bike on March 1st and it's currently sitting in the showroom with a sold sticker on it till then.
I bought an M135 from the dealer 6 months ago and I did my homework which gave me a ?6k saving on new, so I think I've had my discount quota!

Please tell me I have gone completely and utterly bloody bonkers. I haven't got that many more years on this rock right!
I've paid ?16885 for all the toy's complete with HP4 wheels and in motorsport colours which is smack on the money. Then I though sod it! So I have just purchased BMW front and rear paddock stands, HP Race Data logger, BMW Tail pack and rear footrests and seat for the Mrs. Oh holy moley i'm going to live like a shrew for a year lol.

Marzy I'm looking at getting a rear seat and pegs to keep the Mrs happy... How much did you pay for them if u dont mind me asking?

Please tell me I have gone completely and utterly bloody bonkers. I haven't got that many more years on this rock right!
I've paid ?16885 for all the toy's complete with HP4 wheels and in motorsport colours which is smack on the money. Then I though sod it! So I have just purchased BMW front and rear paddock stands, HP Race Data logger, BMW Tail pack and rear footrests and seat for the Mrs. Oh holy moley i'm going to live like a shrew for a year lol.

Yep you've lost it mate!
What swinging arm/fork spools are you going for to fit onto the paddock stands as I'm looking for them too and want something different to R&G ones.
Are you fitting a dark screen?

Hi chaps. I paid ?465 for the rear pegs and seat from BMW in Northants. They have 15% off at the moment on all BMW accessories. I've ordered BMW's own bobbins Loupe ?15 ish if I remember that fit the stands.

Sorry mate missed your question on the screen. I'm keeping the stock screen.

Hi chaps. I paid ?465 for the rear pegs and seat from BMW in Northants. They have 15% off at the moment on all BMW accessories. I've ordered BMW's own bobbins Loupe ?15 ish if I remember that fit the stands.

Thanks for the info re discount. I'll see if my dealer will match that.

Got the call over the weekend that mine's built and on it's way. Should be here in (quote) "The next couple of weeks". I have to admit I didn't try for any deals, I just assumed that the bike would be heavily pre-ordered.

Fingers crossed my Secure-A-Bike garage gets here first....

I'm thinking of getting a tracker too, anyone know if BMW will fit one for me at delivery?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back