2012 wiring diagram

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neeler400

Reaction score
hi guys, I have had a search for the wiring diagram for the 2012 s1000rr sport and downloaded form the premier area but was unable to open any of the files. would t be possible for someone to actually post a picture of it ? so that I can see what I am doing.:calm:

Thanks.

Hi fella, whats the issue with the download? There are lots of wiring images so you are better off with the software working correctly.

Have you extracted the zip file?

hi yeah extracted the file but will not open. do you know the file name of the wiring diagram and will give that one another go?
ta

it opens via a web page and just hangs forever. I have tried several applications to access the files but no good.

That's not right. Assuming you are using Windows you should be double clicking the RSD.exe file in the extracted folder and the program will launch. The software does not run in your browser.

ahhhhh great it's working. looks as if part of the download file was missing so downloaded again and opened successfully. thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back