1Jac

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartb

Reaction score
Guys who here has a 1jac i swear to god I cant get my front wheel off the deck.. someone sent me images before of the face plate position but ive deleted the images..
9f121dc42c1c70c1604be5e83a15b191.jpg

Its doing my nut in now !

Sent from Galaxy S7

Aye that was when I was lining up that stupid face plate
bfa8f77a93760831750d2213abf58184.jpg
Jimmy.. Its a fuckin pain in the arse that threaded rod doesnt seem to do much.. I reckon its that maybe

e38123808eb7e61490de555789ebde48.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S7

Do you have a link on where you got that. Quite like the look of it, until I get a ramp for the new shed
Sure mate.. there you go..

http://www.1jac.com/bmw-s1000rr tel: 01133808979 I will get the guys name of my mate as I cant remember it..

Its really well made, solid feel and the welds look good etc, theres a few different manufacturers now, Warrior does one its about 180 quid last time I looked but I would doubt its the same build quality. If your going to buy one mention me or Mick McGlashan you will get a reduction.

Google Warrior for the other one.

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
1jac is a top notch piece of kit

I have a warrior / spider / bursig stand (all identical)
?130 with adapter plates for my Daytona 675 and will grab a new adapter for the BM
However it isn't as well made, with a bike on it marginally leans right... Just as if it's being ridden hands free with cruise control on 😆

I like my 1Jac. Only used it for the GSXR though.

Glad you got it sorted.

There is a knack to getting the bike off the stand too. I need to lean it towards me a bit.

Last edited:
Aye takes a bit of wiggling to get it on and off... but really good stand.. I can do my own tyres now...

Sent from Galaxy S7

I've got the bursig. When I got it my garage floor was too rough to use the wheels, but it was easy to locate the holes and get the bike on. In my new garage I can use the wheels. However, they're heavy and the change in balance makes locating the holes a total pain in the arse. Being able to ride into the garage and spin the bike round on the stand is very convenient...can't have it all I guess..

I agree Rick... great for spinning it round..you can turn it on a tanner...lol..... a tanner...jeez ..bet theres only two guys on here other than me that knows what a tanner is...Jimmy Mac and RoadRunner

Sent from Galaxy S7

spill stu , lol, what's a tanner??.........wait..... my father in law just filled me in.....a sixpence!

I agree Rick... great for spinning it round..you can turn it on a tanner...lol..... a tanner...jeez ..bet theres only two guys on here other than me that knows what a tanner is...Jimmy Mac and RoadRunner

Sent from Galaxy S7

Make that three I even know what a three penny bit is! I have the Bursig lift and have found it to be well made easy to use and not to heavy ( or maybe I just don't know my own strength!) As I change my own tyres and with bike having covered 11,000 miles and new rear every 1,700 its getting well used.

Haha that brings me to my wee party piece.

There was a young lady called Jenny whod give you yer hole fer a penny .... a thruppeny bit . . a sook of her tit and a ha'penny you wouldny get any........haha old ones arra best !

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Lol such a liar Jimmy Mac

Sent from Galaxy S7

Haha, a shrinking Violet too, just had a weigh in and I'm now light enough to go parachuting again.............. wait a minute............triple back fracture............

Where's my kebab and my Bru?

JimmyMac

Last edited:
spill stu , lol, what's a tanner??.........wait..... my father in law just filled me in.....a sixpence!
Ma granny used to make a big Dumpling and hide tanners in it for birthdays and xmas...can you imagine that now inviting your wee pals round and one of them choking to death on a sixpence out the cake lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

Sent from Galaxy S7

Thanks for that stuart. and yes I remember the tanner, the two bob bit, the florin, the farthing, the half penny, the thrupenny bit, the ten bob note, but much worse than that, I still remember the Groat:redface-new:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back