17 reg RR HELP

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exhaust Servo Valves

A fault code and warning light only occurs when you physically unplug the exhaust servos and remove them from the bike.

Nope just zip tie them in a way that the cable won't pinch and can move handy enough and put them out of sight. If your not concerned about weight or racing

Exhaust Servo Valves

Yes; but do not switch the motorcycle on once you have removed the exhaust servos until you have fitted them. If not you will generate an ECU fault and warning light.

yeah im excited cant wait to get it now
well i made the order bmw said yep we can get you the black and silver sport rr with forged wheels all the packages ect ect deal done.
later on i recieve a call sorry we can not get you the bike in that colour.
apparently all the black and silver ones have been recalled back to get resprayed as it aint a popular colour.
They said they are spraying them in motorsport colours red white n black.
i dont really like motorsport colours.
I phoned up another bmw motorad dealer no luck useless
another dealer contacted he said he got a motorsport rr on order for week 42 and it aint been built yet said he will contact manufactors to make the order to put the wheels on and spray in the colour you want black n silver
due to me waiting it will be a 18 reg which is a bonus i guess.
I am 36 8 years no claims no points own a zx10 2015 model bike fully comp 490 quid
rr 1100 quid :nightmare:
is that a lot for a rr ?

Did you have any luck getting this colour in the end? I went in my local dealers just a minute ago and they've two new black/silver ones in the showroom and today as a special offer they are doing all stock bikes at cost price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have any luck getting this colour in the end? I went in my local dealers just a minute ago and they've two new black/silver ones in the showroom and today as a special offer they are doing all stock bikes at cost price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes pal got sorted.
getting bike sprayed and built
They is a few models in that colour out there but not that spec and dont have forged wheels.
this was the problem so it's getting all built at manufactures.

Latest posts

Back