17 reg RR HELP

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If u message Alex that ur best route for saving buddy. Any issues or questions just ask away.

Thanks pal
I'll get my arka race system and will order a fuel management system.
spoken to dyno jet they said shouldn't be long before a pcv out for 17rr as they had a 17 model in last week.
They need to pull there finger out
N hurry up
šŸ™„

Thanks pal
I'll get my arka race system and will order a fuel management system.
spoken to dyno jet they said shouldn't be long before a pcv out for 17rr as they had a 17 model in last week.
They need to pull there finger out
N hurry up
[emoji849]

I would highly recommend you do not get a PCV for a 17 RR, as you will not be able to map the entire rev range.
There are numerous benefits to a Rapid Bike module, but the biggest is that you can map the closed loop area lower down in the rev range, which will be highly beneficial to you when installing a full system

I would highly recommend you do not get a PCV for a 17 RR, as you will not be able to map the entire rev range.
There are numerous benefits to a Rapid Bike module, but the biggest is that you can map the closed loop area lower down in the rev range, which will be highly beneficial to you when installing a full system

Nearly...
The PCV of old cannot map all 8 injectors out of the box.
This means that if you fit it to only the 4 injectors then you're going to gain at the top end usually, unless you spend the extra on the additional Secondry Injector Module.
The other issue with current PCV's is that they can't take the Lambda feed in and adjust it out. This is what the RapidBike does OOTB. Sounds like Kev is saying they will be fixing that in due course, as they should to stay relevant.

Thanks for advice pal as you can see this stuff all new to me
always appreciated [emoji106]

Rapid Bike are new to me too!
I have a PCV on my 15 RR, but with hindsight I'd have gone with Rapid Bike, it's certainly what I intend to use in future.

Thanks @alex for clarifying.
Dynojet certainly need to do something soon, otherwise they're just getting more and more antiquated.

Well I just order new 17 sport rr model grey black the whole shabang forged wheels etc.
Can't fookin wait šŸ˜‹

Hello Kev
You are a lucky man to be the soon owner of such a machine with all those extras!
Never mind the full system!
Not that I'm jealous of course!!!!
Enjoy.
Bell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah im excited cant wait to get it now
well i made the order bmw said yep we can get you the black and silver sport rr with forged wheels all the packages ect ect deal done.
later on i recieve a call sorry we can not get you the bike in that colour.
apparently all the black and silver ones have been recalled back to get resprayed as it aint a popular colour.
They said they are spraying them in motorsport colours red white n black.
i dont really like motorsport colours.
I phoned up another bmw motorad dealer no luck useless
another dealer contacted he said he got a motorsport rr on order for week 42 and it aint been built yet said he will contact manufactors to make the order to put the wheels on and spray in the colour you want black n silver
due to me waiting it will be a 18 reg which is a bonus i guess.
I am 36 8 years no claims no points own a zx10 2015 model bike fully comp 490 quid
rr 1100 quid :nightmare:
is that a lot for a rr ?

I literally can't believe that as many of the '17's I've seen are Black/Grey.

thats what the first dealer said to me he said he is a sales man and if he can sell a bike he would but he cant get me onein that colour
I have seen a few black and grey bikes in show rooms with no forged wheels.
Also said you wanna save money on forged wheels u need to have them put on when bike getting built
otherwise buying them seperatly you only get the rims no disks and no tyres and cost a fair whack

I would definitely recommend the HP forged wheels at the time of purchase as they represent excellent value

I literally can't believe that as many of the '17's I've seen are Black/Grey.

Yes agreed, no offence to anyone who's got a '17 in Msport colours but it doesn't look as good as that on the '15/16 bikes, I much prefer the black / grey and red / white / black

yeah im excited cant wait to get it now
well i made the order bmw said yep we can get you the black and silver sport rr with forged wheels all the packages ect ect deal done.
later on i recieve a call sorry we can not get you the bike in that colour.
apparently all the black and silver ones have been recalled back to get resprayed as it aint a popular colour.
They said they are spraying them in motorsport colours red white n black.
i dont really like motorsport colours.
I phoned up another bmw motorad dealer no luck useless
another dealer contacted he said he got a motorsport rr on order for week 42 and it aint been built yet said he will contact manufactors to make the order to put the wheels on and spray in the colour you want black n silver
due to me waiting it will be a 18 reg which is a bonus i guess.
I am 36 8 years no claims no points own a zx10 2015 model bike fully comp 490 quid
rr 1100 quid :nightmare:
is that a lot for a rr ?

The forum has a deal with Bemoto insurance, try them for a quote

I did a deal with bemoto so if you tell them you are on this forum they'll give you the titanium upgrade package foc. Plus they are very competitive most of the time and want to know your bike mods etc without hiking the premiums.

Latest posts

Back