What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the 19mm chain?
I'm thinking or fitting the same Double Doofer, so some shots of yours in progress would be ace.

it is the 19mm chain - and i'll be happy to post them as i go.. just need a) some time and b) my f*kin drill to arrive :)

Remember to dab a wee bit hammer grease on the end of the SDS+ bit that goes in the drill, will greatly increase the working life of your drill Wayne. Keeps the temperature down and dulls and lubricates violent metal to metal contact.

JimmyMac

I was going to hire an SDS if I bought the DD. Therefore your advice is lost on me :) Anything you hire is there to be abused :D

Last edited:
2881a53e5cb97325a9232658d934aad6.jpg

Mercury Hearing custom Bluetooth earbuds.

Look forward to reviewing these in due course [emoji846]

I was going to hire an SDS if I bought the DD. Therefore your advice is lost on me :) Anything you hire is there to be abused :D

Exactly why I shut down my Ironmongery and tool hire business, hahaha.

A hired horse is never a tired horse.

JimmyMac

Remember to dab a wee bit hammer grease on the end of the SDS+ bit that goes in the drill, will greatly increase the working life of your drill Wayne. Keeps the temperature down and dulls and lubricates violent metal to metal contact.

JimmyMac

Cheers Jimmy - Being an SDS virgin, I think a bit of lube is never bad advice.

Drill arrived today - should be all done soon (pics for alex too).

Just to get Oli jealous, wee gift from my Daughter.

db7a7b160072ae8729fbb06b3dabd41e.jpg

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Special guests DOORS at 6pm. Double whammy Jimmy. Mind you Morrisons voice might not be up to much... [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got me googling there Stuart, didn't know what the Doors sung but do recognise the songs that I got on youtube. Didn't sound like her usual support, then I read they are mostly all dead, lol.

Seriously hadn't heard of Jim Morrison only Van.

Must try harder.

Or ask older guys like you about musical influences............

JimmyMac

Jimmy your the same age as me... LISTEN GUYS he's a LIAR.. he got wasted listening to the Doors, knew who Jim Morrison, Ray Manzarek, Robbie Krieger and John Dunsmore were and he even knows there was no bass player !

DON'T LET HIM KID YOU

Jimmy the dinosaur lol

How the F did you get them before me? I ordered from the show before you right?

Haha, I said to myself when I ordered them ?I bet I get these before Alex? lol [emoji23]
If it?s any consolation I almost got one stuck in my ear last night, couldn?t get it out lol ...

I?ve gone for the ?filtered? spec, so am curious to see how effective they are

Last edited:
Haha, I said to myself when I ordered them ?I bet I get these before Alex? lol [emoji23]
If it?s any consolation I almost got one stuck in my ear last night, couldn?t get it out lol ...

I?ve gone for the ?filtered? spec, so am curious to see how effective they are

I didn?t order filtered. Are your drivers the Dynamic single drivers? Or dual drivers?

They promised their dynamic would be a match or better than the U-Ears...we?ll see

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Last edited:
I didn?t order filtered. Are your drivers the Dynamic single drivers? Or dual drivers?

They promised their dynamic would be a match or better than the U-Ears...we?ll see

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Yea mine are the single drivers.
I do not have much experience with custom moulds so am really curious to see how they perform.
What is the main benefit to duel drivers?

It was the Bluetooth which made me give them a go, as fitting intercom speakers in my AGV helmet has proven impossible ...

I?m sure yours will arrive soon Alex [emoji846]

Last edited:
When the Doors played live, Ray Manzarek was the bass player. He had a fender bass keyboard that he played with his right hand. In the studio they used a session bass player. And yes, I'm a fan.

When the Doors played live, Ray Manzarek was the bass player. He had a fender bass keyboard that he played with his right hand. In the studio they used a session bass player. And yes, I'm a fan.
More than me Snooker !... I had three albums. LA Woman..Morrison Hotel and an American Prayer.. was never a big fan though American Prayer was different I listened to it a lot..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Noting the carbon tail piece you picked up.

I wish I could find a carbon 1-piece tail section, with the aperture for the lights and mounting for the tail tidy, whilst making the underbody smooth and sleek.

Last edited:
8f7cb65582e26b8356c923b18ea65cab.jpg

Rukka Virium gloves.

Just purchased these as wanted a Gore-Tex X-Trafit glove without a thermal lining.
Am hoping these will be an ideal intermediate option between the Gerbing T12?s and the Held Titan?s.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back