PackTalk / Scala Cardo

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Advanced!!! OMFG that's like doing a Rubik's cube until you know where to go.

Fixed it/me.
But the VOX I've managed to get to work. ...
Hi Alex
On my Packtalk Vox only works in BT mode but in DMC mode I always have to click the wheel. I don't think this is normal. How did you manage to fix yours?

Hi Alex On my Packtalk Vox only works in BT mode but in DMC mode I always have to click the wheel. I don't think this is normal. How did you manage to fix yours?
Hi

Is your packtalk up to date with its software? And when you are in dmc mode are you connected to other riders or solo?

It's up to date. And I'm testing the device solo at home.

Have you tried restoring to factory settings?
I've looked in the manual and it doesn't seem like there's any settings you could change to fix it so a reset might be the next step?

I just tested with a 2nd device. The behavior is the same which means there's no use restoring to factory defaults.

I just tested with a 2nd device. The behavior is the same which means there's no use restoring to factory defaults.

Which also indicates that's just how they are? Although there's no mention of it not working in dmc in the manual

I can't test mine to compare as I'm not with my helmet

I did the restoring now. 3 times. First through the app, didn't help. 2nd by pressing the 3 buttons, didn't help either and made strange noises. The 3rd attempt was successful, the noises were less strange (kind of smoother). Now it works. Seems the devices react on sounds...
Thanks for your support.

Ah, now I know! It's by default! As soon as a Packtalk Group is activated VOX is disabled because nobody should hear my shouting... Only after leaving a group VOX starts working again. But unfortunately I cannot leave a group through the app, I can only do it in the settings menu which is rather hasslesome. Seems to be a bug in the app.

Latest posts

Back