PackTalk / Scala Cardo

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
To continue the thread from Music...these are the settings...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 21.50.16.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 21.50.16.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 115
Yea I have the same settings (except mines turned off usually) does your mic definitely work? Can you make a phone call or talk to siri?

Yeah we checked I can manually have a call via bluetooth
It's like "IT" isn't listening.

Ok how? Cause the manual says its in the Advanced menu with NO explanation of how to get there. It's not an option off the main menu...

I f**king hate this manual - it's a crock of...

in standby press and hold the 3 buttons on the glossy black part (play wireless and phone i think) and hold for 5 seconds

To get to advanced features menu you tap the wheel twice from standby to enter 'standby mode menu' then its the last option

Last edited:
Honestly the option isn't there... This is messed up. Cardo support doesn't appear to be responsive - Sent from Mobile Device

Last edited:
I've just tried it with my helmet
Turned it on, waited for it to say hello.
Double press the wheel and it runs through 'play music' 'play radio' ect then after it says 'switch to dmc/bluetooth intercom mode' it says 'advanced features menu'

I'll double check tonight - got them via eBay shop - new - I can return them...

I'll double check tonight - got them via eBay shop - new - I can return them...

Just something to watch out for, if you contact cardo and they ask where you bought it and they may not help you.

There manufacturers warranty is void if purchased from non authorised cardo dealers or online auction sites. (It's to prevent people undercutting local shop prices I believe)

Attachments

• image-645423300.jpg
    image-645423300.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 22
Don't you love how you can't possibly know that until after you've bought them...

They've got 3 support tickets and haven't even acknowledged them...I'd call the Germany number now - if I was at home. Grrr...

Don't you love how you can't possibly know that until after you've bought them... They've got 3 support tickets and haven't even acknowledged them...I'd call the Germany number now - if I was at home. Grrr...

Yea we try tell people that before they buy 'em but it should say on the box not the last page of the manual!

Fixed it/me.

So, the Advanced Menu is definitely missing. But the VOX I've managed to get to work. So I think that's a result. I also have the app working. Had to call them to go through the nuances of the VOX and the app. App had to be removed, btooth connections removed, phone restarted and app redownloaded...

Fixed it/me. So, the Advanced Menu is definitely missing. But the VOX I've managed to get to work. So I think that's a result. I also have the app working. Had to call them to go through the nuances of the VOX and the app. App had to be removed, btooth connections removed, phone restarted and app redownloaded...

That's good then. Although I'd still be concerned about the advanced features menu? Did you manage to do a hard reset?

No I didn't - is it standby and then all 3 of the rocker held down for 5seconds?

Latest posts

Back