Scottish Bike Show 12-13th March

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just the same Stuart, it's justifying it to the wife that's hard lol..... me and a few mates going on Sunday, hope it's good first time......

Well lads I'm away to the show tomorrow...going to speak to Scott Leathers and maybe buy a new lid off the Visorshop... the lid and leathers I have are actually perfectly adequate... but you know how it goes...I really NEED these new items, I'm an expert at justifying things to myself I really need in life.. is it just me that does that ?

Yea, just you, and every other member on this forum! :wink-new:

Went today , pretty poor show my mates and I thought. Very busy though. Anyone going tomorrow don't buy any of the Tyco gear as its all full price but half price online. Robbing bastards.

I went today Beavis...was OK nothing great, though i did get what I wanted... spoke to Ian Duffus he helps out at the Visor Shop.
Bought an Arai RX7 GP ?499.00 no discount as such..however they never had the matt black in so will send one to me next week they are giving me a smoked visor free.

And spent a bit of time with Jimmy Aird at Scott Leathers..got measured up for a two piecer..?690.00 I thought was really good for m2m. So should get them hopefully in 6 weeks.

So all in all it wasnt a bad day at all.

stu's phone

Me and my mates going tomorrow.....getting a minibus through so we can grab a few beers......after a new Arai visor, get booked up for Niall McKenzie Superbike track day again and maybe try a new one piece race suit on......my existing one has got a bit tight :very_drunk: I've seen an Alpinestars one that I fancy - will try a few for size and see how the prices are, can always fall back on good old eBay.....

went yesterday, wasn't great , expensive at 17 quid, Kevin carmichal stunt show was good, maxis tyre girls were awesome tyres not so much........

Last edited:
went yesterday, wasn't great , expensive at 17 quid, Kevin carmichal stunt show was good, maxis tyre girls were awesome tyres not so much........

Haha aye there was a young thing there man she was hot as...on the tyre subject... I actually like the look of the rear Maaxis this was a 190.... anyone ever used Maaxis on there bikes ?

ForumRunner_20160314_202650.jpg

stu's phone

Last edited:
the Norton was lovely , and I would have the h2 in a heart beat , liked the r1 but probably because it was yellow..... oh and here is a pic of said maxxis birds.... with one very happy mate Stewart lol

I suppose it's what ever tickles your pickle, regardless of design, speed, cost , practicality..... the list goes on.... if I had an unlimited dream bike garage the h2 would be in it.

Latest posts

Back