Scottish Bike Show 12-13th March

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
So who's going... no sure if I'll go Sat or Sun...

Never sure if the Sunday is any better for deals etc..got a good deal on a pair of 2CTs last year on the Saturday..

Anyhow.. be good to see whos going when...mibe meet and put faces to names..

Sent from Stus phone

I will be there stu, hopefully the weather will turn so I can ride......

I go every year, UNFORTUNATELY I'm off to Turkey from the 8-18 to play golf, ten days all inclusive.
Life is hard, but I'm making the most of it.

Enjoy the show lads, JimmyMac

Should be there one of the days but start new job week on Monday so don't know days off yet
Malky

Me and a few mates normally go on the Saturday, we nominate a driver and the others manage to sink a few pints :sneakiness: Ended up booking up for the Niall McKenzie Superbike School after a chat with Neil and a few beers ! Was a fantastic day out at Knockhill with Niall and John McGuiness as instructors.....then it snowed near the end of the day (Knockhill in April !!!)

All good then... jimmy you've got too much money... 10 days golf all inc... HP4 projects at 20k...hunnerza upgrades on baith machines...

I want your address sos I can fire of a begging letter...

Sent from Stus phone

All good then... jimmy you've got too much money... 10 days golf all inc... HP4 projects at 20k...hunnerza upgrades on baith machines...

I want your address sos I can fire of a begging letter...

Sent from Stus phone

Best I don't tell you about my round the world trip in August 2017. Riding my Adventure from Scotland to Bangkok in a oner and then either Oz or Alaska to Argentina.
I'm making sure when I go to the big bike club in the sky my pockets are empty but the stories and memories will be mine.

I have had a few near-death experiences in my time and I now live by being as kind to people as I can and do exactly as I want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Seems to work?

You never know if it is yours or the person you as talking to's last day here.

Fuck sake I'm turning into Rev. I.M.Jolly. LOL

JimmyMac

Working at the Old Course St.Andrews for the Links Trust as a Players Assistant
Malky

Best I don't tell you about my round the world trip in August 2017. Riding my Adventure from Scotland to Bangkok in a oner and then either Oz or Alaska to Argentina.
I'm making sure when I go to the big bike club in the sky my pockets are empty but the stories and memories will be mine.

I have had a few near-death experiences in my time and I now live by being as kind to people as I can and do exactly as I want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Seems to work?

JimmyMac

Really. Ffs man you must be stinking rich....that's it I'm hingin about wi you.... My new friend xxxx

IM going and hoping to get a deal on tyres and arai visors( buy a fresh one every year) i like the idea of having a couple scoops so will get my mate to drive haha!

IM going and hoping to get a deal on tyres and arai visors( buy a fresh one every year) i like the idea of having a couple scoops so will get my mate to drive haha!

Actually Jordan thats a great shout.. my Chaser V needs a wee service and a new dark pinlock visor.. take it that servicing desk thing will be there..I couldnt see them on the exhibitors list..not Arai anyhow..canny mind the name of the mob that was at Birmingham last year that done the same.

Sent from Stus phone

JimmyMac

All kidding aside..that sounds a real adventure Jimmy... ive done South East Asia twice and Oz but was backpacking... Alaska sounds the biz... head for there if I were you

Sent from Stus phone

I go every year, UNFORTUNATELY I'm off to Turkey from the 8-18 to play golf, ten days all inclusive.
Life is hard, but I'm making the most of it.

Enjoy the show lads, JimmyMac

A managed 5 days in Mallorca last year..played 3 courses...last one was a peach...played the Carrick in September... weather was amazing I had just cracked a huge drive up that fairway just after I took that image...was just short of the green.. yowza

ForumRunner_20160224_232812.jpg

Sent from Stus phone

Last edited:
Actually Jordan thats a great shout.. my Chaser V needs a wee service and a new dark pinlock visor.. take it that servicing desk thing will be there..I couldnt see them on the exhibitors list..not Arai anyhow..canny mind the name of the mob that was at Birmingham last year that done the same.

Sent from Stus phone

The visor shop is there who are a main dealer for Arai

Id take my hizzy rep in for a service but it was done at this years TT. well remebered i also need pinlocks.

The visor shop is there who are a main dealer for Arai

Id take my hizzy rep in for a service but it was done at this years TT. well remebered i also need pinlocks.

Been quite impressed with Visor Shop Jordan....I'm still looking for leathers...got my eye on a nice set of "Held".... Spoke to Colm and Amelia on phone..really obliging sent me size charts..images etc...anyhow think I'll get measured up at the Scottish Bike Show... No point in mail order .. I'd hate to blow 900 quid on stuff I might not be happy with.. M2M way to go.. Cheers

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Forum Runner

Well lads I'm away to the show tomorrow...going to speak to Scott Leathers and maybe buy a new lid off the Visorshop... the lid and leathers I have are actually perfectly adequate... but you know how it goes...I really NEED these new items, I'm an expert at justifying things to myself I really need in life.. is it just me that does that ?

Latest posts

Back