S1000rr Insurance!! Who's the best

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im with bikesure and find them easy to deal with,mines due in 2 weeks so will be looking at prices soon too.

Last edited:
my renewal came today with bikesure...?240 full comp and that includes leathers and helmet cover....im 43 with full no claims in herefordshire

Last edited:
have been with Carol Nash for last 12 years, but when I got the S1000 they wanted just over 3 x the amount Bennets wanted so had to swop to them.

Bennetts for me this year. ?144 FC for a new S1000rr. 39 at the time of taking the policy out. I got them to triple check it as it was so cheap.

Join up with themotorbikeforum.co.uk and bikesure will give you a discount from your premium ;)
i have my S1K insured with eBike insurance - they dont ask how many miles im going to do, and when i notified them (via the website) of some simple mods, they didnt charge and admin fee or increase the premium.

Great info an advice thanks I'll let yous know how I get on

I was with MCE on the R6 and thought they were good value but after changing to S1000rr they quoted ?477 so went with Bikesure as it was ?328... I thought that was a good deal until reading some of the quotes above. I am 49 so i guess the fact that only started riding again in 2011 must be the reason behind it being a higher price.

i was with motorcycle direct and was paying ?208 fully comp mods declared. 34 with 6 years no claims

MCE here as I was on my Gsxr.
Quoted ?1200 on comparison site but only charged me ?75 to swop over for the last 3 months pf my policy.
Expecting renewal to be around ?600.
Im 30, 2 years ncb, been riding 2 years in march.

I went with BMW at renewal time, not much more. I've been with MCE for a few years but decided to change after reading of hassles when people needed to claim.

Wow! I have 9 years no claims 3 points (SP30) 29 years old and BMW were the cheapest for me at ?660!!! Can't believe some of you are sub ?200!!! I feal raped :miserable:

I'm with BMW insurance ?242 2015 s1000rr declared extra's total 17 grand bike. I'm in my 50's lol with no claims.

I'm with Carole Nash, ?340 with 3 years no claims. I'm 41 living in sunny Inverness.

Paying the same as the blade which was a third of the price.

Latest posts

Back