S1000rr Insurance!! Who's the best

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bmw insurance was the cheapest for me by far this year on the new 15 plate bike

Trouble is the two non fault claims I suspect, very annoying , assuming your'e not a motoring journalist living in a war zone! Have you thought about quickly having a couple of kids or artificially aging 20 years?! I guess you've just got to keep shopping around, I'm with Wicked quotes on my SKRR and Bennetts for my GS Adventure, neither company could competitively quote the other way round, not a lot of rhyme or reason to it. Comfort yourself with the knowledge that you are trying to insure one of the ultimate performance machines and that eventually it will get cheaper, or get a GS and pay two thirds less for your insurance!!

I remember 5 years ago when i was just 21 paying ?411 fully comp on a GSXR 1000 K8.... I was told it gets cheaper as you get older, not more expensive, LOL

But yes, even though i have 2 claims, they both was non fault and i had protected no claims but i am still being penalised as if i remove them from the quote it more than halves the quote

I've just insured with BMW motorcycle (via Asda insurance), cheapest at ?259 - I had been quoted upto ?450. Think if I add datatag or smart water it will come down even more.

hi all , I just paid 360 fully comp with bikesure for my 2011 rr , 31 years old 8 years no claims with a 3 month ban and ?400 fine on licence (sp30)

Paid ?135 fully comp protected on a 2013 S1000RR with Motorcycle Direct. ?500 excess. This was via GoCompare.com. 46 years young, full no claims, limited to 6,000 miles a year, no pillion rides. Advanced IAM licence.

Latest posts

Back