number plate options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 5 didgit plate and got done for £100 on the weekend because my plate was 7x5 the cunt-stable told me they have no discretion anymore to give a warning its a straight £100 fine I gave now found a company that will make me a legal 7x6.5 plate, this is the smallest legal size plate for a 5 didgit plate

I have a 5 didgit plate and got done for £100 on the weekend because my plate was 7x5 the cunt-stable told me they have no discretion anymore to give a warning its a straight £100 fine I gave now found a company that will make me a legal 7x6.5 plate, this is the smallest legal size plate for a 5 didgit plate

sorry to hear that.

Who is the company? I have a 5 digit reg I want to use.

BIKE-PLATE.COM fully legal with bs mark and plate makers name on there

Pretty sure a 1 line plate is illegal on a bike with 5didgits, I have a 2 line plate 7x6.5 that is fully legal, but if you had a plate like A1 then you probably be able to get a one line plate legally :)

And if you had "A1" on a plate you probably wouldn't worry about a £100 fine ;)

tbh id take a fine all day long!
I'm used to it.
1173716_10153166390615212_980515071_n.jpg

years ago mates tried hanging em on with string , so when you go thro the speed camera at speed the plate is in horizontal state.... mind you when got found out at a stop ,yep still got fine.

years ago mates tried hanging em on with string , so when you go thro the speed camera at speed the plate is in horizontal state.... mind you when got found out at a stop ,yep still got fine.

Use to have a rotating plate on one of my old ZX9's. Reads correct plate, but little button on handle bar flips the plate to read whatever u want. Looks completely normal to look at.

Nowadays there all just flip plate options. Mine was proper James Bond style lol.

small number plate is one thing, but if they see that you have a flip plate im guessing ur fooked?

Latest posts

Back