Hello, I'm Back. ! Although always lurking

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brom66

Reaction score
Back after a 6 year absence, just bought a 2022 S1000rr M-Sport

Some of you may remember I had a 2016 TYCO which my local dealer washed with neat RTF in hot weather, left it with major white streaks all over the bike. I eventually got a full refund with dealer then refusing to to business on another Tyco they had with sales manager calling me too fussy to own a BMW. so after a few harsh words told to leave !!!!

Anyway same dealer, but all new sales team, but after having a 1299s, SP2 & a lastly Street Triple RS horrible bike I may add,owned for 800 miles and couldn't wait to get rid. I decided over last few years all dealer are arsehole, so just as well deal with one 2 miles from my doorstep rather than 60+ miles away

So after a demo on a S1000rr sport for 4 hours, I purchased the M-Sport, got the full billet pack, some carbon bling & high screen, will probably get an end can as well, any recommendations or just get the Akra ?

Hello again. Welcome back.

Get the akra (bit standard these days imo) or you could check out cobra as they are a forum vendor?

Latest posts

Back