What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Has anyone managed to order a BMW rad guard yet?
My dealer is saying they’re not available yet and recommended R&G

i ordered one with my original order so sort of hoped it would come fitted on the bike. if it dosnt i will be heading for an evotech.

I got rad and oil guard from my dealer the other week, didn’t seem to be a problem, they have them in stock

Daz

Cheers. I’ll try another dealer.

if you still struggle give me a shout I will ask my dealer if he still has some, if he has and you need them, send me the money plus postage and I will get them sent down to you bud no probs

Daz

My bike was supplied new with the bmw rad guards fitted by the dealer last September.

If someone posts the part number you can look on KFM-Motorad.

alpha Racing

More crash protection in the form of carbon fibre swingarm covers arrived this weekend from alpha Racing.

attachment.php

Finally got the oil cooler then was able to mount the pending items:

Oil cooler protection
Engine covers from gb racing
M foot rests
Ohlins steering damper.

From the steering damper I can say that in street just switching one click to the other one feels a difference. It has a good rate of steps that one vs OEM.

bfd0dc16784a4599fa644d2401339dca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a pair of rizoma bar end mirrors but can’t decide to use them if I can’t solve the front turn indicators.

Does anyone have found any solution for that? I saw Rizoma has a new set just under the nose inner side of the fairings. But wonder if there is a set of indicators for the hole where the OEM mirrors are mounted.
Any hints into that direction highly welcome.

Finally got the oil cooler then was able to mount the pending items:

Oil cooler protection
Engine covers from gb racing
M foot rests
Ohlins steering damper.

From the steering damper I can say that in street just switching one click to the other one feels a difference. It has a good rate of steps that one vs OEM.

bfd0dc16784a4599fa644d2401339dca.jpg

I like what you've done with the standard exhaust, is that just high temperature paint? Do you not fancy doing the cat and headers as well?

What have you bought for the gen4?

I like what you've done with the standard exhaust, is that just high temperature paint? Do you not fancy doing the cat and headers as well?

It is high temperature resistant.
Yes I did fancied it but one has to remove all under just to get the whole piece out. Because I don’t have my own workshop, and don’t want to spend more by renting one plus equipment (to do the job nicely) or get the dealer doing it.... I decided to leave it like that for the time being.

If later on there is a situation where they need to remove it at the garage then I take my part and paint it. (One never knows if such situations will happen provided the number of recalls and little issues we’ve had so far).

Latest posts

Back