What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

It is a listing for hp footpegs, that are replaceable on the hp rearsets. The hp footpeg system is adjustable, the description looks right. The listing doesn’t come up if you search ebay for hp rearsets.

I’ll get a refund in that case. Description mentions adjustable foot peg system with a picture of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say its a very misleading advert. Yes the price is cheap so would ring alarm bells but it should make it clear if its only for the pegs.

"BMW GENUINE MOTORRAD M PERFORMANCE RIDER FOOT PEGS"

[emoji2371]

- Alex

I’ll get a refund in that case. Description mentions adjustable foot peg system with a picture of it.

Absolutely agree with you - picture and ‘system’ reference seem very clear, no mention that this is only a part of the ‘system’.

If it’s not genuine then how could it be anything other then deliberately misleading.

If you thought the advert was for hp rearsets wouldnt you contact the seller to check, the price was clearly way off normal?

If you thought the advert was for hp rearsets wouldnt you contact the seller to check, the price was clearly way off normal?

There’s rearsets available for that price, I’m not sure you’d know how much they were from BMW unless you’d asked them for a price previously.

It’s eBay not a dealers online site so it’s fair to assume you’re in for a bit of a bargain. Isn’t that what eBay was created for?

Either way the listing is misleading. If it’s pegs that arrive then I’ll explain why I’m unhappy when it happens and I’ll expect a full refund including postage. Pretty sure eBay will be understanding given the advert.

There’s rearsets available for that price, I’m not sure you’d know how much they were from BMW unless you’d asked them for a price previously.

It’s eBay not a dealers online site so it’s fair to assume you’re in for a bit of a bargain. Isn’t that what eBay was created for?

Either way the listing is misleading. If it’s pegs that arrive then I’ll explain why I’m unhappy when it happens and I’ll expect a full refund including postage. Pretty sure eBay will be understanding given the advert.

you will get a refund then as I also looked at these, but messaged the seller to ask, the price is incorrect and was being updated, should be £761 inc vat

you will get a refund then as I also looked at these, but messaged the seller to ask, the price is incorrect and was being updated, should be £761 inc vat

LOL must have been their best and brightest doing the listings.

ebay may make them actually sell the complete rearsets. ebay are all ways on the buyers side.

ebay may make them actually sell the complete rearsets. ebay are all ways on the buyers side.

I’ve opened a case with eBay and they’ve said that the seller is obliged to sell them. Vines obviously don’t want to so we’ll see how our plays out

I get this all the time with postage. All they have to say the item is damaged and no longer for sale.
Happened to me this week on a second hand hoover.

eBay have read the messages between us so they can’t say that now

Typo or not. I paid for them and now the seller is refusing to send them

I'd rather quit eBay than accept a typo was going to cost me 800 notes. That or you'll cost someone their job and I hope you're cool with that.

Latest posts

Back