Essex/Suffolk Ride Saturday 22nd September.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I have a day free so I will be up for a Ride on Saturday 22nd September, ride length will be around 160 - 180 miles.

All welcome so If you would like to join me please post on here.

Meeting time 8-30 am with the intention to leave just before 9 am so please fill up on arrival.

Please meet at the A12 Boreham services CM2 5PY here https://goo.gl/maps/atouEJTpRDs and fill up as you arrive.

*Please note, everyone should ride at their own pace and be respectful of other road users at all times.*

Phil

I would definitively like to attend, count me in [emoji41]

Last edited:
Phil, Colin (Rick), took your advice (see below). Hope you enjoyed the rest of your ride. Was good to meet you both.

Good to meet you too Dave, glad you got home ok. I did 198 miles door to door, I think Colin must be nearer 300!! :encouragement:

I cant see anything on your post.:hopelessness:

Last edited:
I only made about 270....before the ***** broke down. Sitting in Starbucks waiting on RAC....

I think the extended use of the heated grips might have exhausted the battery...

Last edited:
I only made about 270....before the ***** broke down. Sitting in Starbucks waiting on RAC....

I think the extended use of the heated grips might have exhausted the battery...
Shit, sorry to hear that Colin. I hope you get home ok, you are having a streak of bad luck at the moment, I hope this is the end of it. Did you get to the M25?

Was good to see/ride with you again.

The rain on M25 was so bad I peeled off onto A21 to see where I was going. Broke down on Bromley high street, better than M25!

RAC have changed from 5 hour wait (wtf!!!) to about 45 mins, so not so bad....

It was a great day until now, thanks for the ride Mark and Phil.

Latest posts

Back