Hello from Test Valley

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Slowr1der

Not a proper member yet as I don't actually have an s1000rr.......however hopefully once my blade has sold i shall be buying my brothers 2010 s1000rr (he is moving onto the Panigale) which has a few mods on it.

So anyway as said I currently have a CBR1000rr8, before that I had an 08 R1 and prior to that the GSXR 750k7 (best all round bike I have had thus far imo).

So guys have many of you moved upto the BMW from the blade.......initial thoughts please

Hey mate,
I bought a 10 plate S1K 2months ago, before that ai had a 06 Blade, before that a 916. All i can say is DO IT! It's a given that the motor is insane, but not in a rip your head off and spit down your throat way with the aides. The thing for me is the "whole package", it goes bloody well but also stops very well (far better than the blade which was what i hated about it), steers quickly, holds a line well and will always be far better bike than i am rider. Need i go on?

hello mate welcome aboard. never had a blade myself but was a massive fan of the 750 for years. Agree with you, the 750 is the best all round bike....or would have done 2 weeks ago before i got my 2012 S thou. unbelievable bike, all the power of the thous with better steering and handling than the brilliant GSXR 750. cant comment on the 2010 but cant see there being trhat much difference in handling.

Welcome to the site. Not an ex-blade rider myself but I've taken a few out for a spin and much prefer the S1R.

Welcome ;)

I had an 06 Blade, bloody good bike that, 08 blade not much different imo. Everything moved on with the S1000, all the others are now trying to catch up..

Phil

Latest posts

Back