HP4 Video

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the cgi stuff. The bike dynamics and handling look real, as though a bike had been digitally mapped going around a track and transposed into the scene?

It looks just like me on a quiet ride out lol.

Had me think it was real was well impressed with lean angle with the rear in the air now I know I'm heart broken lol

I bought Ride 2 the other week to get used to Almeria...shame its not got Andalucia too. Its good fun, if simple.

- Sent from Mobile

I bought ride 2 a month ago it's quite good, plus it has the nw200 and ulster gp tracks, I have it for ps4 , we should get a forum online race lol

I bought GT3 and a PS1 bundle back in the day davy but soon realised gaming was a bit addictive. I remember coming home from a nightshift in the Polis and switching it on to have a quick race before bed, needless to say at 8 o'clock at night I had to get off the game take my uniform off so I could shower and put it back on to go to work. Knackered was not the word. I've never played it since SSX Tricky and Dave Mirra BMX came out, my laddie is good at all the modern games though.

I think if I got hooked again I would have to give up working. Lol

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back