AR GP2 exhaust system and blaze paniers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUZZ

Im welsh get over it.!!!!
Reaction score
Well i cancelled my order on the blaze panniers as im not sure they will work with the exhaust.??? Im worried they will burn with exhaust gas blowing on them over time,any one have them fitted with a austin racing gp2 system..???

Not the answer im looking for bob lol you got a pic of your ventura kit fitted on your bike with the gp2 system .?

Chainspeed is the only place ive looked and that polo place works out at 185 euros plus shipping,any one know the shipping cost.???if they come in under £200 then id order them

I'm about to fit a GP2 to the bike and its already got Blaze panniers. Will let you know if they are still there at the end of the week...

I got my blaze kit but havent fitted them yet but will trail fit them next week

Polo worked out well for me 160 minus all german taxes, there are a few advantages to being military I suppose oh and I've just been moved to Holland for 3 years roll on tax free everything to do with BMW

Buzz - how did you get on with the GP2 and Blaze panniers? Mine are going to either need heat proof tape round the bottom of the pannier or a modification to the arm / mounting bracket to swing the bag out 5-10cm.

Havnt had a chance to even get in garage,i got a few hours spare saturday morning so might av a look then ??? Ill post pics if i get chance ;)

Looks like bag will get burnt,but i spoke with rich at austin racing about this and he might be able to make a piece to extend the spout for the gp3 to direct the exhaust gas downwards away from the pannier,if i get time ill make a template in card and send it off to him,can you post a pic of your bags fitted to your bike with the gp system and ill pass on pic and my template to rich at austin...cheers

i found on my gixer my paniers would lift a speed, has anyone tried the ventura system, i m off to play in france for a few days and i could do with a system ?

Latest posts

Back