Full Exhaust System Mapping

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark3482

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 2020 S1000RR and just fitted a full Austin Racing exhaust system. Speaking with Dynojet UK, there will not be a power command unit made for this bike because there is a large closed loop area. The only thing to do is to have the ECU mapped. Brentuning (USA) does a handheld system which allows you to switch back to stock flash, for service software updates etc. However, they have different fuelling grades etc there so not sure it will be suitable for UK bikes. Does anyone know any other company that provides a similar service? I don't want to have to have it re-mapped after each service. Also, any advice on a decent air filter?

Following this with interest. I've a AR slip on but may upgrade next year to a full system. This was also one of my worries

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I?ve fitted a full akra and it definitely needs a map - I believe and have been told that BMW are bringing out a map to upload to the bike later 2020 start of 2021

Because on cold start the idle is all over the place and sometimes cuts out. Plus even when bike is warm riding along at a constant speed you can feel the bike is very slightly uneven regards fuelling. Not only that it?s basically pure unburnt fuel that?s coming out the exhaust lol

Latest posts

Back