World super bikes

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpitman

Reaction score
I have to say it!!!!

Where are are the bmws in world super bikes??????

Are the in the same race?

Yeah I know what you mean. BMW pulled the plug on their factory team too soon. I'm not sure what the rules are now with the bike specs etc. Sylvain Barrier is a very good rider, but he can't seem to lap anywhere near the likes of Rea and Haslam which makes me wonder if their factory bikes are a much higher spec?

Perhaps the Germans plan to win everything else? Guy is on a bmw? Who have we got in British super bikes?

BSB should be very competative for BMW.
New R1, New S1000RR, Old ZX-10R...should be interesting.

Perhaps the Germans plan to win everything else? Guy is on a bmw? Who have we got in British super bikes?

Kiyo and Lee Jackson with Buildbase,Tommy Bridewell and Michael Laverty with Tyco,Billy Mc.Connell with Smiths,Pete Hickman with RAF Reserves and two or three others .Presumably Michael Rutter is in there again.
Certainly could be a good year for BMW in the UK.

Kiyo and Lee Jackson with Buildbase,Tommy Bridewell and Michael Laverty with Tyco,Billy Mc.Connell with Smiths,Pete Hickman with RAF Reserves and two or three others .Presumably Michael Rutter is in there again.
Certainly could be a good year for BMW in the UK.
Rutter not doing BSB this year from what I saw reported yesterday.. just going to do the roads.

On top of the BMs not doing very well I thought both races were as dull as dish water. I wont say anymore in case I spoil it for anyone who has recorded it!

On top of the BMs not doing very well I thought both races were as dull as dish water. I wont say anymore in case I spoil it for anyone who has recorded it!
I thought it was just me as I was up early on a sunday... Phillip island on the other hand was a cracking couple of races.

For me BMW should be out there proving the point! I love my s1000rr but (and I hate to admit it) I want to see them at the front or at least in with a shout. Fingers crossed for Guy and the BSB boys I really want to watch bmw win.

Latest posts

Back