Wiring diagram or pinouts

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparrowdclxvi

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a customer putting an engine from an S1000RR in to a hill climb race car, on a standalone DTAFast ECU.
We're looking for the pinouts for some of the sensors that we want to use, but can't find much information.

Is anyone here able to help?

Thanks

There are service manuals online, I expect that they have a wiring diagram.

I have seen the manual available to download on s1000forum.com or check eBay as I have seen them there as well.

Fornicoz on ebay sells bmw workshop dvd manuals same as the dealers own for a tenner posted

Also avaliable to download in the premier members area of this forum

Ah, I'd have supported you guys if I'd known.

I have a copy of the DVD (Fornicoz didn't have any, but I found someone who did), but I can't work out where the wiring diagrams are.
I select the version of the bike, then expand the information overview on the right, and select Engine Electrics for example. However, I can't find any more detailed information.

This is what I can see:
RSD.png

Any help appreciated.

The service dvd wont give you that level of detail. If you select the Engine Electrical System (above the one you have highlighted) it will give you options for the repair manual and techical data so you might find the answer you are looking for if you wade through there.

Yes I see what you mean. I'm not 100% on the software but I know a man who is so I'm hoping he will be along in due course to assist if he can. Alternatively have you tried using the search function in the software?

I will have a look at the week end at the other disc. But if you have a look in the download section there is a file called extras in there is a PowerPoint of something like the pin outs but I can't read the language lol

Sorry hectic here at mo
cheers turtle

I don't have a copy on my computer at home but I will have a look when I get to work tomorrow and see if I can help at all.

There are no wiring diagrams in the RepRom, I've checked and double checked.. It's not something i've noticed before as i haven't needed a diagram for an S1000(yet)

There are no wiring diagrams in the RepRom, I've checked and double checked.. It's not something i've noticed before as i haven't needed a diagram for an S1000(yet)
Does any one have a wiring diagram with pin outs for the 2014 s1000rr ? Please help.

Does any one have a wiring diagram with pin outs for the 2014 s1000rr ? Please help.
I'll have a look today but it's unlikely as I don't think BMW have made one available, even to the dealers. As far as I'm aware, any wiring faults they tend to replace the loom.

Latest posts

Back