Winter Blues

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brigode22

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Wishing I lived in California where the sun shines all year. Hoping that being a part of a community bonded by the joy of the S1000RR will help me pass the short days quickly and also help me get more out of my amazing S1000RR next time I am on the track with my son who also has a S1000RR.

Brigode22

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!

If only we could wave the magic wand and have a climate like SoCal ...
However, you?re certainly in the right place as there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.

Where are you based and what RR do you have?

Enjoy the forum and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to the forum. Father and son on s1000rr's, not sure we've had that before. Who's quickest?

Anyway, enjoy the winter, the forum yacht was going to be off to the Carribean but the wife has put the stoppers on that one, apparently some dude with a beard and red coat needs paying a ton a cash to give presents to my kids on Dec 25th. :)

Hi Brigode, welcome aboard from sunny Scotland, I'm a member of the US Site also but I think you will find this site way more active for chat and advice..

Enjoy man.

Stuart

Hi Brigode, welcome to the site. You must be the coolest Dad this side of Abingdon, lol.

Take care of yourself and your laddie, wouldn't wish the USA on anyone the now with Trump at the helm, your right about the weather though.

Get your son on here too, Soof has loads of stickers to dish out to feed his Santa.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back