Which short levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toffeeboy

Reaction score
Having done a few miles now I think a set of shorter levers would make sense, which are the best and good VFM, want black if poss.

Thanks

I use pazzo levers I did have two shorties on but changed the clutch to a longer one as the shortie makes the clutch stiffer while riding through traffic making my hand ache a little

are you toffeeboy from the Honda forum ?? Hi fi man ??....... anyhow back to your question........titax are doing a £99 deal on a pair at mo...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-S1000...pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item2a3cfb87e4

I am one and the same, decided to jump ship and took the plunge on Monday. I don't recognise your handle from the Honda forum though I am thinking you may have had a Repsol?

First few rides on the bike made me think that shorter levers may make the clutch and brake a nit more comfy, what have you done to yours?

Cheers

passo expensive but still the best although avalible although wish ASV would bring some out for the RR

Latest posts

Back