What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always you have to wear what fits, my Mrs wanted a new Arai to replace her old one, she tried on every model in their range (several times) on the Arai stand at the NEC, with helpful input from one of their technicians, as they all fit and sit on your head differently. Eventually she went with a Profile V but unfortunately they only come in pretty dull colourways so we bought a discount coded black one from SBS and she's getting it custom painted in July, will post up some pics when its done.....

Think I had at least two Chasers before the RX, just never found it very aerodynamic, good lid in every other way with the exception of the side pods which compared to other lid visor mounts are too fussy.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

As always you have to wear what fits, my Mrs wanted a new Arai to replace her old one, she tried on every model in their range (several times) on the Arai stand at the NEC, with helpful input from one of their technicians, as they all fit and sit on your head differently. Eventually she went with a Profile V but unfortunately they only come in pretty dull colourways so we bought a discount coded black one from SBS and she's getting it custom painted in July, will post up some pics when its done.....
Who's is doing the paint Macc ?

Don?t think I?ll ever buy another RX-7. Can?t put my finger on why apart from changing visors is a pain in the arse and the fact that they?re mental money when you can get a decent lid for ?300 these days.
The fact it?s better to change them often as well factors in too.

I?ve a custom painted Arai

a6aec785cae526cccfd9ef9fa9797de4.jpg

7df191541a5a1161a1c8139e190f7846.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked his Facebook page and epic skills with game of thrones artwork... amazing

I can't get past the comfort and feeling of the hjc rpha11's and in particular the carbon fibre ones are epic
I couldn?t agree more. With me this comes after years of using Shoei?s and Arai?s. Bought my RPHA 11 late last year.

HJC's do feel plush inside, nicer materials than Shoei. But I still end up with Shoei as the rest of helmet is much better.

Back