Weathers pish again...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bloody murder so it is , you wait all winter and were still get this pish stu, on the plus side it's to be 17 degrees up our way next weekend, on the down side ma bikes still leaking oil....baws

Don't like to mention it but been 13degC and mostly sunny here today, great blast on empty Leicestershire roads this afternoon as every bugger must have been sat in front of Sky Sports hoping Foxes would beat everyones favourite team..!

The last couple of years we've had really good Aprils followed by crap summers, I'm hoping that having a crap April means we're gonna get a good summer. Wishful thinking no doubt.

Don't like to mention it but been 13degC and mostly sunny here today, great blast on empty Leicestershire roads this afternoon as every bugger must have been sat in front of Sky Sports hoping Foxes would beat everyones favourite team..!

Funny stu that you posted this thread, I was thinking the same.

Rubbish here today with intermittent rain but it's now 10-12 C which is better. I've got a pass out tomorrow so it'll likely be pouring down all day :(. Next weekend off to Snetterton for the Monday TD and the forecast is 20c or more, sunny. Love it :).

Funny stu that you posted this thread, I was thinking the same.

Rubbish here today with intermittent rain but it's now 10-12 C which is better. I've got a pass out tomorrow so it'll likely be pouring down all day :(. Next weekend off to Snetterton for the Monday TD and the forecast is 20c or more, sunny. Love it :).

The weathers so varied. It was 3 degrees here on Thursday... sounds brilliant for Snetterton Soof. Mind take loads of images for the lads.. 20 degrees holy shit..wonder what that actually feels like.. 🌞

It was 20 at croft the other week too, the day before the artic weather arrived. I'm not going to jinx anything I hope, but the good stuff tends to follow me around, June in Moffat will hopefully be baking. :)

no yet stu, been a bit of a mad weekend way family and stuff hopefully during the week , will be fitting a new chain and sprockets next weekend that Stephen sorted out for me.

Last edited:
It was 20 at croft the other week too, the day before the artic weather arrived. I'm not going to jinx anything I hope, but the good stuff tends to follow me around, June in Moffat will hopefully be baking. :)

Fancy moving up here then.. Aye Ill be there hopfully.. I might JUST MIGHT have my m2m Scott Leathers by then... that reminds me Ill update that thread

I had a blast over to Callander yesterday morning about 0730hrs, it was pretty cold, the cars were all iced up and the gritters had been out, some dampish bits past Doune where you would expect as the trees cover the road.

Usual excellent roll on sausage, cup of coffee and cake at the Mhor Caf?, I kept the roll on sausage nice and warm on the Arrows slip on :tranquillity:

Just as I was leaving Callendar a van coming the other way flashed me and I sussed the usual weekend monitoring was in force, true to form just as I arrived at Doune I saw the hi-viz vests and the Police bikes sitting at the side of the road, I bimbled past with cruise set at 30mph ( better than using the pit lane limiter !) and got an acknowledging nod from the rozzers.......

The Supercorsas cleaned up OK after my trackday at Knockhill on Thursday, still some bobbling evident around the edges although probably not the best of tyres for the conditions on Saturday.......2degC and salt !!

Last edited:
that sounds like a plan Andy bring the weather with you, looking forward to moffat, how's the hp4 mate any news? hopefully I haven't missed an update else where.

Brilliant sunny day here on the South coast..

Had my first real ride in anger of my recently acquired '10 today, have to say its an awesome machine..

GD

no yet stu, been a bit of a mad weekend way family and stuff hopefully during the week , will be fitting a new chain and sprockets next weekend that Stephen sorted out for me.

Sounds good mate.. great forum this for contacts and the like

Latest posts

Back