Weather

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
What a great day to have your first service done pishing down wet through and waiting for the bike to be done.With the backlog they have I couldn't cancel it grrrrrrrr.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My 2nd service is tomorrow and I?m hoping things improve!

My 1st service was last September - the chosen day?s weather was foul in every way, plus the local farmers had decided to coat the roads in shite. The bike hadn?t seen rain to that point and there?s probably still some of the remnants of that day on it now - I was livid, LOL!!

Haha. Is it that bad where you are then? I'm in anglesey at the moment and its awful here

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Ironically I've just turned up for my afternoon shift and the sun's out I think someone upstairs doesn't like me lol.

Ironically I've just turned up for my afternoon shift and the sun's out I think someone upstairs doesn't like me lol.

Been there loads of times. Or the one were you ride to work only for it to tip down just before the clock off time haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

My 2nd service is tomorrow and I?m hoping things improve!

My 1st service was last September - the chosen day?s weather was foul in every way, plus the local farmers had decided to coat the roads in shite. The bike hadn?t seen rain to that point and there?s probably still some of the remnants of that day on it now - I was livid, LOL!!
Same as it's the first time rain has touched my baby.And had to shoot from there to get to work so no cleaning till tomorrow that will ruin my sleep tonight lol.

Mine will not be going for the 1 yr service on the 1yr date, 24th December in Scotland is a no go

Daz

Good job it came a day early Daz, if not then those little delivery people would probably have got it wedged halfway down the log burner?s chimney!

Latest posts

Back