Service costs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markashford82

Reaction score
Hi guys pick up msport at the weekend it has 4300 miles on the clock.What are the service costs for a 6000 mile service.After that which ones are likely to raise my eyebrows cost wise.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I can?t speak for all but up this way it?s roughly ?260 for the annual service as this seems to include the brake fluid being replaced front and back, I?d have to check for sure but I?ve not long had my first annual service carried out and they did this, so I?m guessing it?ll be an annual thing.

The ones that will warrant more money will be when the valve clearances need checking as this takes time gaining access to the valve cover, removing the valve cover and setting the timing up for checking them, then rotating the engine to check the others. It?s just time consuming, no idea what they will charge but it?ll be more.

I can?t speak for all but up this way it?s roughly ?260 for the annual service as this seems to include the brake fluid being replaced front and back, I?d have to check for sure but I?ve not long had my first annual service carried out and they did this, so I?m guessing it?ll be an annual thing.

The ones that will warrant more money will be when the valve clearances need checking as this takes time gaining access to the valve cover, removing the valve cover and setting the timing up for checking them, then rotating the engine to check the others. It?s just time consuming, no idea what they will charge but it?ll be more.
Cheers Wull do you know what mileage that gets done I'm thinking 12000.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

18,000 miles

it states that the brake fluid is changed for the first time after the first year then every second year after that unless the mileage is 6,000 miles since the last service then it will be carried out again.

Latest posts

Back